When I sat down to contemplate and write about what I am thankful for, the same message kept whirling around in my brain. TIME. I am thankful for time. Do we put enough value on time? Do we spend it in the right places, with the right people? I hope so. I certainly appreciate the time I am able to spend productively and with the people I care about, doing the things I want and hope to do.
Do you give a lot of thought about where you spend your time? Are you thankful for time well spent?
In no particular order…
25 Reasons to Be Thankful for Time
- Time to spend with the people I love
- Time to expand my horizon
- Time to enjoy each other
- Time to watch my youngest child start his new job
- Time to hear all of my daughter’s stories and triumphs
- Time to take another trip
- Time to watch the sunset with my husband
- Time to sip an icy cold margarita
- Time to hug my Dad again and again
- Time to read a book
- Time to take a walk
- Time to spend with my brothers
- Time to laugh with them
- Time to see my Mom smile
- Time to hug my friend
- Time to learn something new
- Time to cook for my family
- Time to exercise my healthy body
- Time to observe the seasons in my newly adopted city of Seattle
- Time to sit and appreciate the life we lead
- Time to encourage another person’s dream
- Time to laugh at something silly
- Time to hug Rocco and take him for a walk
- Time to find adventure
Can you add to this list?
I hope you are able to spend time with the people you love and enjoy every single second. I am sure you will.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!