Would you like to collaborate?
As a social influencer, it is my pleasure to engage an audience and share my expertise and enthusiasm for travel, restaurants, delicious food, unique products and midlife experiences.
As a brand ambassador, I offer a truthful, infectious energy and upbeat personality to each promotion and will support each campaign through all of my social media channels.
I am available for sponsored posts, brand ambassadorships, press trips, social media consulting, advertising and video hosting. If you have questions regarding my travel destinations and/or any other topics, I would love to talk with you.
Please contact me here: email@example.com
Consulting with Bloggers ~
I have expanded my world by working on a one on one basis with new bloggers and with bloggers who are looking for a fresh perspective. We discuss what is working well and what may need some adjusting. After 4 years of blogging experience, I have a lot to offer. I grew this blog audience person by person hoping to inform, inspire and connect. I love it. I really love it.
I offer an introductory package that includes a one hour planning session along with a 30 minute follow up for $165.00 We can then meet (virtually) on an as needed basis.
Here are a couple of recommendations from two of my happy clients:
Linda Higdon ~ Global Heart Journeys
“Okay, all! I had a one-on-one mentor/coaching session with Suzanne and it was the highlight of the conference for me. You gave generously and yet practically and specifically to where I am right now in growing my travel business.”
“So glad I jumped in and said “Yes” to Suzanne.”
“More to come.”
Angie Conquer ~ Bama on the Road
“Working with Suzanne as a mentor/consultant on my travel blog has not only helped me further my goals, it has been a pleasure. From our initial conversation, I found her to be articulate, knowledgeable, professional and personable. She does her homework specific to my blog and is genuine and forthright with critique and then practical suggestions and insights.”
“My blog is relatively new so I anticipate and look forward to consulting with Suzanne much more in the future!”
Working with Brands ~
Who knows this audience better than someone who is smack in the middle of living it!
Mid-lifers are huge consumers. This age group is in-flux because their kids are just leaving the nest and they have more time and more disposable income. Some are changing direction and many are checking out new possibilities. As savvy buyers they (me too) usually make decisions based upon personal recommendations from friends and family and are not usually persuaded by traditional marketing. Blogs are a BIG resource and almost everyone does their homework before making a purchase, planning a trip or even going to a new restaurant.
Let me help you reach this audience effectively ~
**PLEASE NOTE: I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL WRITE FOR THIS BLOG. I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY SPONSORED ARTICLES WRITTEN BY AN OUTSIDE SOURCE.
Here are a few of my latest projects. Check out the Press link as well for more!
- Viking River Cruises – I am partnering with Viking this summer by taking Elegant Elbe, a cruise from Berlin, Germany to Prague, Czech Republic down the Elbe River.
- Collette Travel – As an excited new member of the Collette Travel Influencer Program, I will take you with me on my latest adventures! You can learn the inside scoop and the feel the emotion of every destination we travel to. Collette Travel is a third generation, family owned company celebrating 100 years! Come live the traveler’s life with me & Collette where tales of true adventure are created everyday and the world is within your reach..
- Tourism Authority of Thailand – With deepest appreciation to the TAT, I immersed myself in local food, golden shrines, floating markets and so much more. It was the trip of a lifetime and a must do for every traveler.
- China Southern Airlines – I traveled to Asia in style on an Airbus 330, the world’s largest double deck plane where we could lie down flat in our own comfy beds! There is no better way to fly!
- Tuscan Women Cook – I spent seven glorious days in the hills of Tuscany learning from local Nonas or grandmothers, hands-on cooking techniques, traveling the countryside, visiting local restaurants and wineries as well. In addition, I was part of a group of students in a class taught by Single Michelin Star, Dania Lucherini
- GettingOnTravel.com – Part of the original team of travel writers, bloggers & photographers for the brand new online travel magazine who offer a fresh take on luxury for the over 50 traveler.This is the perfect “go to ” place for up to the minute, unique travel information.
- Rhea Footwear – Do you know about the no-slip technology? I have had lots of success wearing their flip flops, boots and flats. They are stylish and comfortable and give me no problem walking on wet, slippery or unstable terrain.
- Expedia.com #SoCalSummer Series – Where will you go in So Cal this summer? Why not go to Pasadena and take a walk or go hiking? Check out my post: Summer Walks & Hiking in Pasadena
- GPSmyCity.com ~ city walks are your best travel companions when visiting a new city. publishes iOS and Android apps featuring self-guided city walks in 470+ cities worldwide.
- The Container Store – They asked us to be one of five expert travel bloggers to share our story and to share our best travel tips. In addition, they used our travel tips to encourage their customers and readers of Container Stories to pick their favorite tips and offer their own tip in order to be part of a drawing for a $500 Container Store Gift Card. How cool is that? You can find our Guest Post “TRAVEL TIPS FROM ADVENTUROUS EMPTY NESTERS” ==> Here
- You can find more information about The Container Store Travel Sale and Contest ==> Here
- Infomercial for Tri Star Products – “The Perfect Cooker” – Created and demonstrated specific recipes for a brand new small appliance. Filmed video testimonial which was part of the 30 minute infomercial, which also featured AdventuresofEmptyNesters.com Link to website: http://www.buyperfectcooker.com/index.php
- Video spokesperson for Hospice Talk – Hospice Talk is an information website dedicated to providing the most accurate, precise, and up-to-date information about end-of-life care.
- Link to video: https://hospicetalk.com/learn/what-is-hospice
Recent Brand Partnerships
China Southern Airlines
Tourism Authority of Thailand
Viking River Cruises
Global Heart Journeys
Luxury World Traveler