Would you like to collaborate?
As a social influencer, it is my pleasure to engage an audience and share my expertise and enthusiasm for travel, restaurants, delicious food, unique products and midlife experiences.
As a brand ambassador, I offer a truthful, infectious energy and upbeat personality to each promotion and will support each campaign through all of my social media channels.
I am available for sponsored posts, brand ambassadorships, press trips, social media consulting, advertising and video hosting. If you have questions regarding my travel destinations and/or any other topics, I would love to talk with you.
Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting with all bloggers ~
I have expanded my world by working on a one on one basis with new bloggers and with bloggers who are looking for a fresh perspective. We discuss what is working well and what may need some adjusting. After 3 ½ years of blogging experience, I have a lot to offer. I grew this blog readership person by person, reader by reader hoping to inform, inspire and connect. I love it. I really love it.
I offer an introductory package that includes a one hour planning session along with a 30 minute follow up for $150.00 We can then meet (virtually) on an as needed basis.
Here are a couple of recommendations from two of my happy clients:
Linda Higdon ~ Global Heart Journeys
“Okay, all! I had a one-on-one mentor/coaching session with Suzanne and it was the highlight of the conference for me. You gave generously and yet practically and specifically to where I am right now in growing my travel business.”
“So glad I jumped in and said “Yes” to Suzanne.”
“More to come.”
Angie Conquer ~ Bama on the Road
“Working with Suzanne as a mentor/consultant on my travel blog has not only helped me further my goals, it has been a pleasure. From our initial conversation, I found her to be articulate, knowledgeable, professional and personable. She does her homework specific to my blog and is genuine and forthright with critique and then practical suggestions and insights.”
“My blog is relatively new so I anticipate and look forward to consulting with Suzanne much more in the future!”
Working with brands ~
Who knows this audience better than someone who is smack in the middle of living it!
Mid-lifers are huge consumers. This age group is in-flux because their kids are just leaving the nest and they have more time and more disposable income. Some are changing direction and many are checking out new possibilities. As savvy buyers they (me too) usually make decisions based upon personal recommendations from friends and family and are not usually persuaded by traditional marketing. Blogs are a BIG resource and almost everyone does their homework before making a purchase, planning a trip or even going to a new restaurant.
Let me help you reach this audience effectively ~ Email me for pricing information
Here are a few of my latest projects. Check out the Press link as well for more!
- As a guest of Tuscan Women Cook, I spent seven glorious days in the hills of Tuscany learning from local Nonas or grandmothers, hands-on cooking techniques, traveling the countryside, visiting local restaurants and wineries as well. In addition, I was part of a group of students in a class taught by Single Michelin Star, Dania Lucherini
- Part of the original team of travel writers, bloggers & photographers for the brand new online travel magazine who offer a fresh take on luxury for the over 50 traveler. GettingOnTravel.com This is the perfect “go to ” place for up to the minute, unique travel information.
- Do you know about the no-slip technology from Rhea Footwear? I have had lots of success wearing their flip flops, boots and flats. They are stylish and comfortable and give me no problem walking on wet, slippery or unstable terrain.
- A collaboration with Expedia.com and their #SoCalSummer Series – Where will you go in So Cal this summer? Why not go to Pasadena and take a walk or go hiking? Check out my post: Summer Walks & Hiking in Pasadena
- A fun two week (7/8-7/22) travel app contest with GPSmyCity.com ~ city walks are your best travel companions when visiting a new city. publishes iOS and Android apps featuring self-guided city walks in 470+ cities worldwide.
- We had a ton of fun working with The Container Store! They asked us to be one of five expert travel bloggers to share our story and to share our best travel tips. In addition, they used our travel tips to encourage their customers and readers of Container Stories to pick their favorite tips and offer their own tip in order to be part of a drawing for a $500 Container Store Gift Card. How cool is that? You can find our Guest Post “TRAVEL TIPS FROM ADVENTUROUS EMPTY NESTERS” ==> Here
- You can find more information about The Container Store Travel Sale and Contest ==> Here
- I was one of the featured bloggers on the Blog for the Women Network. My first post 8 Ways to Survive The Empty Nest “Syndrome” was published on March 9, 2016. I hope you will visit the site and learn all about the Women Network. I am incredibly impressed with what they are doing and proud to be a part of it. Women Network’s “umbrella platform” shines a light on organizations and corporations who empower women and bring them together as a community to experience “We are Better Together.” Women Network is creating the largest community of women globally. They are the exclusive event producer of the California Women’s Conference.
- The Four Hundred Magazine – November 2015 Issue
- “The Fourhundred is a monthly culture and lifestyle magazine for iPhone featuring original content on leading people, brands, real estate, and restaurants within the luxury space. Each issue is served on an interactive platform aimed to connect readers and content in a revolutionary way.”
Subscriptions and single issues of The Fourhundred are available complimentary to subscribers. Download the app to receive a free copy of the November Issue with my article “Pura Vida Luxury in Costa Rica”
- Voted one of the Top 20 Baby Boomer Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015 by Flip Key (Trip Advisor)
- Named one of 16 Cool Midlife Women You Should Follow on Twitter on the Huffington Post (September 24, 2015.)
- Frequent Contributor on the Huffington Post
- UCLA Parents and Family Bruinlink – Your Student is Leaving the Nest, Now What?
- Top Baby Boomer Blogs for Senior Adventurers
- Infomercial for Tri Star Products – “The Perfect Cooker” – Created and demonstrated specific recipes for a brand new small appliance. Filmed video testimonial which was part of the 30 minute infomercial, which also featured AdventuresofEmptyNesters.com Link to website: http://www.buyperfectcooker.com/index.php
- Video spokesperson for Hospice Talk – Hospice Talk is an information website dedicated to providing the most accurate, precise, and up-to-date information about end-of-life care.
- Link to video: https://hospicetalk.com/learn/what-is-hospice
Global Heart Journeys
Zus Smart Car Charger
Luxury World Traveler
Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel Chamber of Commerce
OC Mom Magazine – Travel Writer
AT & T Unite for GoPhone Mobile Hotspot
Hospice Talk – Video Spokesperson
The World Cooking Project