My friend Juli is leading a yoga wellness trip that is just perfect for Empty Nesters. I wanted to share it with you because I thought it was a great travel fit for those of us who are looking for a new adventure!
From Juli ~
Congrats on your blog “Adventures of Empty Nesters” – It’s such a great place for us EN to get info on living this stage of life to the fullest. Through my yoga & wellness classes I try to bring a more active, inspired life to my students, many of whom are Empty Nesters.
I’m so happy to share this exciting opportunity…travel with a purpose. I will be leading yoga & mindfulness for two exciting adventures with International Culinary Tours: Spain (The Camino De Santiago) and Southwest France (Bordeaux region). Our Spain trip is fully booked but we still have availability for France. It is the perfect trip for Empty Nesters. Take a look at the itinerary below and see all that we have to offer.
Southwest France: Yoga, Wellness and Cooking
August 9-16, 2018
- Stay in a 18th century private Chateau in Monflanquin, France
- Participate in private yoga instruction and life coaching
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes including “juicing” with organic and healthy ingredients
- Visit castles, flea markets and outdoor markets in the Dordogne Valley
- Experience Bordeaux wines at two wineries and more…
Price: $3195 per person, double occupancy
$100 off until February 7th.